Sponsorship of our two community owned High schools, St. Agnes Academy and St. Pius X High School is very important to the Dominican Sisters. St. Agnes Academy, founded in 1906 celebrates over 100 years of ministry. Founded in 1956, St. Pius X celebrates over 50 years. Both schools have been recognized throughout Texas and the United States for their academic excellence due to their outstanding programs, faculty and staff. We are grateful for the exemplary leadership of our two Heads of School - Sr. Jane Meyer, OP and Mrs Carmen Armistead.